Saturday, January 24, 2015

Welcome!

Glad to see that you have been able to transition smoothly over to this website from the old one. Like the old Project Share page that helped to provide basic information to you in regards to your son/daughter's World Cultures class I hope I can design something more friendly and straight forward for the benefit of all.

During this spring semester at Anthony Middle School I will work to maintain updated information for every week and periodically add tips or additional information that goes beyond just the agenda for a class day.

Please direct any further questions to my school district email brandon.batchelor@cfisd.net and not the gmail address that is with this website as that is just for this account ownership.

I look forward to continue working through this year with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment